Roof Shingles Installation in St. Louis, MO, and the Surrounding Areas
If your home or business needs a new roof installed right away, the expert team at His and Hers Roofing is the team that can get the job done. As a top roofing contractor in St. Louis, MO, and nearby areas, we have the experience and knowledge to help clients determine the optimal roofing solutions and materials that will fit their specific needs and budget.
When it comes to protecting your home and increasing its value and appeal according to its function and unique aesthetic characteristics, His and Hers Roofing is an authority on the various attributes, styles and types of roof shingles. Consider the many features that this top option for roofing in St. Louis, MO, and the surrounding areas is known for.
Features of Roof Shingles
Shingles are an element that covers roofs in overlapping rows or courses. They begin with a starter course at the bottom edge and proceed in an offset pattern to finish with a ridge course at the top. Shingle roofs are common in the country and they often create patterns according to various material types that serve as aesthetic features.
Shingles protect nearly 80 percent of roofs in the US. They make for low-cost roofing installation in St. Louis, MO, and neighboring areas that also enhances a building’s street appeal. They’re also versatile and easy to install with few specialized tools on nearly any roof, including steep slopes, and repairs are quick.
Types of Shingles
When you are set to have a shingle roof, here are your top choices:
- Asphalt Shingles – These are the first choice for roofs in the US and North America due to their benefits, cost, and appearance. These shingles are installed efficiently and result in a faster roof shingles installation in St. Louis, MO, and nearby areas with much less downtime. They’re a durable and high-performance option, and three-tab asphalt shingles will last as many as 30 years. And because asphalt is among the most recyclable materials available, they’re environmentally friendly. Dedicated recycling organizations can ensure asphalt goes to roads or new shingles.
- Wood Shingles – These shingles are a tried-and-true and sustainable choice. They provide more insulation than asphalt shingles and lend an aesthetic impression according to various construction styles. Wood shingles are good applications for natural buildings and Craftsman homes. They’re a renewable material and can resist weathering and conserve their appeal with proper roof maintenance in St. Louis, MO, and the surrounding areas.
- Clay and Tile Shingles – Clay or tile shingles can come in various colors and textures and even take on the appearance of the local terrain. Shapes include Spanish, French, mission, flat, scalloped, barrel or interlocking tiles, which make them a great application for Italian or Southwestern-style homes. Tile shingles are also an energy-efficient and low-maintenance option that lasts for decades.
- Metal Shingles – Metal roofing systems typically consist of corrugated or flat panels of coated aluminum or steel. However, metal shingles are also now an option, which can come in various textures, shapes or colors and take on the appearance of clay, slate, wood or other materials. Metal shingles are wind-resistant, don’t burn, and provide roof strength.
- Rubber Shingles – Rubber shingles are a highly-protective option that can resist hail, sleet, snow and rain. EPDM shingles are known for their ability to reduce the risk of fire. Rubber shingles can also simulate slate, asphalt or wood shingles.
Trust His and Hers Roofing
The roof is an important part of your home and needs proper roof repair in St. Louis, MO, and nearby areas to maintain its useful lifespan. And it needs to be replaced when major issues turn up. That’s why the team at His and Hers Roofing is dedicated to providing trusted services and the highest-quality results for customers in the Illinois and Missouri areas.
His and Hers Roofing is a full-service roofing, siding, and storm restoration company. Our work always begins with a roof inspection in St. Louis, MO, and nearby areas to accurately assess your roof’s condition and provide a comprehensive estimate. We explain all safety concerns, secure requisite permits, and carry over $2 million in workers comp and liability insurance.
We also provide sample copies of our written warranties. Most residential work has a manufacturer’s 10-year warranty and a 2-year warranty for workmanship. Our team is ready to assist you when you need the best options for repairs or roof replacement in St. Louis, MO, and nearby areas. Call us or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment.
REQUEST AN INSPECTION
Contact Us to Learn More About Our ROOF INSPECTION Valued at $100
Very helpful in getting roof replacement approved, can't wait for finished roof. Blake Conroy has been a great project manager. Walked with us the whole way.
Very satisfied with the service. Crew showed early, got to work, outstanding job roof looks great. I went up several times to check quality, very satisfied. Several levels of management came out to look at work. From feild supervisor to vice president my rep Mike Samuels was awesome keep me in loop with process. Finished roof in one day. Awesome job.
Jessica came out and took a look at our roof. She’s helped negotiate what I thought would be a truly brutal process with insurance into something rather pleasant. It’s refreshing to see such excellent and knowledgeable customer service these days, especially in this field. Thank you again for your great service!