The Top Name for Roof Leak Repair
When it comes to roof leaks, whether residential or commercial, look no further than His and Hers Roofing. For several years, we have been known as a top-rated roofing contractor in St. Peters, MO, and nearby areas in Illinois and Florida. We are a full-service roofing, siding, and storm restoration company. You can expect quality products and solutions when you work with our team, whether you need asphalt, metal, tile, clay, TPO, or EPDM. From tons of high ratings from previous residential and commercial clients to being accredited by the Better Business Bureau, our record speaks for itself.
Signs of Roof Leaks
- A Water Stain - The ceiling could have a large puddle with a brown ring. However, beware that it is difficult to see those stains in darker corners. In addition, some small stains could actually be a much bigger leak.
- Drips All Over - Drips are often seen, but when it does, it could be moisturized stains or moisture on the walls. Sometimes it may appear the leak is gone, but it is vital to get it checked anyway. Permanent damage can occur due to chronic moisture problems. In this case, you may need a whole new roof. Make sure to get in touch with His and Hers Roofing when it is time for a roofing installation.
- Spots on Exterior Walls - You should also look outdoors under your roof line occasionally. And if you see water spots, there could be problems with the flashing.
- Leaking Roof - If you have mossy walls that look rustic, it could mean your downspouts are not properly working.
- Walls Seem to Grow - When your gutters or downspouts have signs of erosion and thus may have moisture on your building sides, it is imperative to get that checked by the experts in roofing. This situation is indicative of a water leak, and it could be a drastic mess if you don’t take care of the situation soon.
- Debris in Downspouts or Missing Shingles - This situation could be trouble with your roofing material. A patchy roof could eventually lead to a leak. And even if you don’t see a leak, it could be a small one in the crawl space or attic. Have our team conduct an in-depth roofing inspection to find out more.
The common causes of water leaks could be neglect, issues with the seams, weather, and rooftop equipment. When it comes to some roofing material that needs maintenance, you can get a water leak if you don’t get it repaired or replaced. Of course, inclement weather will sometimes cause mishaps or wear and tear.
Contact Our Team for Roof Leak Repair
Roofing issues are not to be handled lightly. With our highly trained and experienced staff and a solid reputation, you can count on us for roof repair and even roof maintenance. Our team specializes in every aspect of roofs. We can work on any type and material. Contact His and Hers Roofing today to schedule an appointment. Call us or fill out our online form when you need help with:
REQUEST AN INSPECTION
Contact Us to Learn More About Our ROOF INSPECTION Valued at $100
Very helpful in getting roof replacement approved, can't wait for finished roof. Blake Conroy has been a great project manager. Walked with us the whole way.
Very satisfied with the service. Crew showed early, got to work, outstanding job roof looks great. I went up several times to check quality, very satisfied. Several levels of management came out to look at work. From feild supervisor to vice president my rep Mike Samuels was awesome keep me in loop with process. Finished roof in one day. Awesome job.
Jessica came out and took a look at our roof. She’s helped negotiate what I thought would be a truly brutal process with insurance into something rather pleasant. It’s refreshing to see such excellent and knowledgeable customer service these days, especially in this field. Thank you again for your great service!